The determinants of SMSA homeownership rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, .
"Neighborhood Externality Risk and The Home Ownership Status of Properties,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
387, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2005. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Christian A.L. Hilber, 2003. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Proceedings 885, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rodriguez, J. & Barrios, J., 2004. "Politica fiscal de vivienda en España y forma de tenencia de la vivienda habitual: una valoracion empirica a nivel provincial," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2007.
"Explaining the Black-White Homeownership Gap: The Role of Own Wealth, Parental Externalities and Locational Preferences,"
5136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2008. "Explaining the black-white homeownership gap: The role of own wealth, parental externalities and locational preferences," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 152-174, June.
- Sejeong Ha & Christian A. L. Hilber, 2013. "Do Long Distance Moves Discourage Homeownership? Evidence from England," SERC Discussion Papers 0141, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- L. Jide Iwarere & John E. Williams, 1991. "A Micro-Market Analysis of Tenure Choice Using the Logit Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 327-340.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.