Congestable local public goods in an urban setting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004.
"Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities,"
Public Economics, EconWPA
0407015, EconWPA, revised 20 Jul 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2006. "Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 207-226, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan 04-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0035, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny, 2010.
"Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries,"
Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism", Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
SP II 2010-14, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Witte, Kristof De & Geys, Benny, 2011. "Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 319-327, May.
- Wang, An-Ming & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2013. "Agglomeration, Tax, And Local Public Goods," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 54(2), pages 177-201, December.
- Okamoto, Ryosuke, 2000. "The system of towns with spatial public goods," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 627-637, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.