Auto pollution and congestion in an urban model: An analysis of alternative strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John Presley, 2001.
"The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of COrdoba (Spain),"
International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Javier Rodero Cosano & John R. Presley, 2002. "The North-South divide and house price islands: the case of Córdoba (Spain)," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-63, April.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1994. "Traffic, Transportation, Infrastructure and Externalities : a Theoretical Framework for a CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre 504, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Regnier Camille & Sophie Legras, 2014. "Urban Structure and Environmental Externalities," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'âEconomie et Sociologie appliquÃ©es Ã l'âAgriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux 2014/2, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.