The regional economic impact of reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Western Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R.A. McDougall, 1993. "Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-104, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 1999. "An Early Action Proposal with Known Costs: A Sensible and Realistic Option for Emissions Trading in Australia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9903, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Helal Ahammad & Kenneth W. Clements & Ye Qiang, 2001. "The Economic Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in WA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2004. "Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Johnston, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57901, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.