The regional economic impact of reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Western Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helal Ahammad & Kenneth W. Clements & Ye Qiang, 2001. "The Economic Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in WA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 1999. "An Early Action Proposal with Known Costs: A Sensible and Realistic Option for Emissions Trading in Australia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9903, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- R.A. McDougall, 1993. "Energy Taxes and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-104, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Johnson, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2004. "Agricultural Processing And The Wa Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Johnston, Peter & Islam, Nazrul, 2003. "Agricultural Processing and the WA Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57901, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.