The individual welfare function : A rejoinder
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 6 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1995. "Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Kapteyn, A. & Kleinjans, K. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2008.
"Intertemporal Consumption with Directly Measured Welfare Functions and Subjective Expectations,"
2008-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "Intertemporal consumption with directly measured welfare functions and subjective expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 425-437, October.
- Arie Kapteyn & Kristin J. Kleinjans & Arthur Van Soest, 2007. "Intertemporal Consumption with Directly Measured Welfare Functions and Subjective Expectations," Working Papers 535, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The Subjective Approach to the Measurement of Income Inequality (published in Handbook of Income Inequality Measurement, J Silber (ed), Kluwer Academic Publishers (1999), pp.227-241)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 38, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Woittiez, Isolde & Kapteyn, Arie, 1998.
"Social interactions and habit formation in a model of female labour supply,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 185-205, November.
- Woittiez, I. & Kapteyn, A., 1997. "Social interactions and habit formation in a model of female labor supply," Discussion Paper 1997-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The subjective approach to the measurement of income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.