Deconvolution from panel data with unknown error distribution
AbstractWe devise a new method of estimating a distribution in a deconvolution model with panel data and an unknown distribution of the additive errors. We prove strong consistency under a minimal condition concerning the zero sets of the involved characteristic functions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 98 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1993. "Semiparametric Estimation Of Regression Models For Panel Data," Econometrics 9309001, EconWPA.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L & Markatou, Marianthi, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 145-68, January.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Meister, Alexander, 2007. "Nonparametric Regression Estimation in the Heteroscedastic Errors-in-Variables Problem," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1416-1426, December.
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009.
"Consistent Density Deconvolution under Partially Known Error Distribution,"
IDEI Working Papers
632, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "Consistent density deconvolution under partially known error distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 236-241, February.
- Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Consistent Density Deconvolution under Partially Known Error Distribution," TSE Working Papers 09-097, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.