Employment, labor supply and real wages in market disequilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985.
"Unemployment, Disequilibrium, and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
1648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quandt, Richard E & Rosen, Harvey S, 1986. "Unemployment, Disequilibrium and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 235-53, July.
- Quandt, Richard E. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Is there chronic excess supply of labor? : Designing a statistical test,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 193-197.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Is There Chronic Excess Supply of Labor? Designing a Statistical Test," NBER Technical Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alena Bicakova, 2014. "The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp502, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Kamrul Hassan & Ruhul Salim, 2011. "The linkage between relative population growth and purchasing power parity: Cross country evidence," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 154-169, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.