The Persistence of Firm-Size Earnings Differentials and Labor Market Segmentation in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 7 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nasir, Zafar Mueen & Iqbal, Nasir, 2010.
"Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?,"
27164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir & Nasir Iqbal, 2009. "Employers Size Wage Differential: Does Investment in Human Capital Matter?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 509â521.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2010.
"Lifetime employment in Japan: Concepts and measurements,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2006. "Lifetime Employment in Japan: Concepts and Measurements," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 624, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2007.
- Albaek, Karsten & Arai, Mahmood & Asplund, Rita & Barth, Erling & Strojer Madsen, Erik, 1998. "Measuring wage effects of plant size," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 425-448, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005.
"The Wage Curve Reloaded,"
NBER Working Papers
11338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003. "Ownership, Firm Size and Rent Sharing in a Transition Country," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/170, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Rebick, Marcus, 2002. "Impediments to the Productive Employment of Labor in Japan," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 500, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor," NBER Chapters, in: Structural Impediments to Growth in Japan, pages 225-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Guerra, Ramon & Weber, William L., 1999. "Efficiency and ownership: evidence from Japanese credit cooperatives," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 473-487.
- Criscuolo, C, 2005. "Explaining firms' heterogeneity in productivity and wages: ownership, innovation and size ," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2000. "College Quality and Earnings in the Japanese Labor Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 395, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2000.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.