Reserve currency preferences of central banks: the case of Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006.
"Optimal currency shares in international reserves: The impact of the euro and the prospects for the dollar,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 508-547, December.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes & Gregorios Siourounis, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in International Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 12333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006. "Optimal currency shares in international reserves: the impact of the euro and the prospects for the dollar," Working Paper Series 0694, European Central Bank.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Portes, Richard & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2006. "Optimal Currency Shares in International Reserves: The Impact of the Euro and the Prospects for the Dollar," CEPR Discussion Papers 5734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Roland & Weber, Sebastian, 2010.
"Should larger reserve holdings be more diversified?,"
Working Paper Series
1193, European Central Bank.
- Roland Beck & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Should Larger Reserve Holdings Be More Diversified?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 415-444, December.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes, 2008. "The international role of the euro: a status report," European Economy - Economic Papers 317, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Asadollah Farzinvash & Soheila Biria, 2006. "Demand for International Reserves in Islamic Countries and Determining the Optimal Composition," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(2), pages 1-16, spring.
- Ricarda Demarmels & Andreas M. Fischer, 2002. "Understanding Reserve Volatility in Emerging Markets: A Look at the Last Thirty Years," Working Papers 02.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- repec:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i::p:867-890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bin, 2011. "Is It Desirable for Asian Economies to Hold More Asian Assets in Their Foreign Exchange Reserves?—The People’s Republic of China’s Answer," ADBI Working Papers 306, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- Christou, Costas & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 1998. "A general framework for predicting returns from multiple currency investments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 977-1000, May.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2011. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1107-1127, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.