Intertemporal substitution in import demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1994.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade,"
13708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Abdul Rashid & Tayyaba Razzaq, 2013. "An Estimation of Structural Import Demand Function for Pakistan," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 156-175.
- David De La Croix & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 1998.
"Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 589-612.
- de la Croix, David & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Intertemporal Substitution in Import Demand and Habit Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Croix,David,de la & Urbain,Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Intertemporal substitution in import demand and habit formation ," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-378, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination," MPRA Paper 13898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2002. "The dynamic-optimizing approach to import demand: a structural model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 265-270, January.
- Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S., 1997. "Adjustment costs and import demand behavior: evidence from Canada and the United States," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 461-476, June.
- Luis Catão & Elisabetta Falcetti, 2002.
"Determinants of Argentina’s External Trade,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 19-57, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- CHEN, Chuanglian & CHEN, Guojin & YAO, Shujie, 2012. "Do imports crowd out domestic consumption? A comparative study of China, Japan and Korea," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1036-1050.
- Chuanglian Chen & Guojin Chen & Shujie Yao, . "Do Imports Crowd Out Domestic Consumption? A Comparative Study of China, Japan and Korea," Discussion Papers 11/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Robert A. Amano & Wai-Ming Ho & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1999. "Intraperiod and Intertemporal Substitution in Import Demand," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 84, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S., 1996. "Intertemporal substitution, imports and the permanent income model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 439-457, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.