Variations in length of stay : A conditional likelihood approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010.
"Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does hospital competition improve efficiency? An analysis of the recent market-based reforms to the English NHS," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28578, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2012.
"Does Competition Improve Public Hospitals' Efficiency? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment in the English National Health Service,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1125, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Stephen Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2012. "Does competition improve public hospitals’ efficiency?: evidence from a quasi-experiment in the English National Health Service," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fenn, Paul & McGuire, Alistair & Backhouse, Martin & Jones, David, 1996. "Modelling programme costs in economic evaluation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 115-125, February.
- Martin, Stephen & Smith, Peter, 1996. "Explaining variations in inpatient length of stay in the National Health Service," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-304, June.
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciole & Rowena Jacobs, 2008.
"Do waiting times reduce hospital costs?,"
08/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Hospital Productivity: An empirical analysis of medical area level panel data," Discussion papers 10050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.