Modelling programme costs in economic evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-66, September.
- Etzioni, Ruth D. & Feuer, Eric J. & Sullivan, Sean D. & Lin, Danyu & Hu, Chengcheng & Ramsey, Scott D., 1999. "On the use of survival analysis techniques to estimate medical care costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 365-380, June.
- Raikou, M. & McGuire, A., 2004. "Estimating medical care costs under conditions of censoring," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 443-470, May.
- M. Raikou & A. Briggs & A. Gray & A. McGuire, 2000. "Centre-specific or average unit costs in multi-centre studies? Some theory and simulation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 191-198.
- Maria Raikou & Alistair McGuire, 2009. "Parametric estimation of medical care costs under conditions of censoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28857, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.