Health insurance and imperfect competition in the health care market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson & William B. Vogt, 2000.
"Are Invisible Hands Good Hands? Moral Hazard, Competition, and the Second-Best in Health Care Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 992-1005, October.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson & William B. Vogt, 1998. "Are Invisible Hands Good Hands? Moral Hazard, Competition, and the Second Best in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 6865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiu, W. Henry, 1997. "Health insurance and the welfare of health care consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 125-133, April.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert & McGuire, Thomas G, 1997.
"Optimal Health Insurance and Provider Payment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 685-704, September.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1970. "The Rising Price of Physicians' Services," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 121-33, May.
- Pareto, Marcos Pompeu, 2008. "The Health Care Crisis in the United States: The Issues and Proposed Solutions by the 2008 Presidential Candidates," MPRA Paper 9293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Agee & Zane Gates, 2013. "Lessons from Game Theory about Healthcare System Price Inflation," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 45-51, February.
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2010.
"A Simple Model of Health Insurance Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3220, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2009.
"When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 343-354, April.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2006. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1187, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Martin Nell & Andreas Richter & Jörg Schiller, 2005. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Risk and Insurance 0501002, EconWPA.
- Dunn, Abe, 2010.
"The value of coverage in the medicare advantage insurance market,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 839-855, December.
- Abe Dunn, 2010. "The Value of Coverage in the Medicare Advantage Insurance Market," BEA Working Papers 0061, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.