Estimating parametric relationships between health description and health valuation with an application to the EuroQol EQ-5D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brooks, Richard AU -, 1996. "EuroQol: the current state of play," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 53-72, July.
- Hadorn, David C., 1991. "The role of public values in setting health care priorities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 773-781, January.
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Billingsley Kaambwa & Lucinda Billingham & Stirling Bryan, 2013. "Mapping utility scores from the Barthel index," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 231-241, April.
- D. Stratmann-Schoene & T. Kuehn & R. Kreienberg & R. Leidl, 2006. "A preference-based index for the SF-12," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 553-564.
- E. Xie, 2011. "Income-related inequalities of health and health care utilization," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 131-156, March.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Keiding, Hans, 2005. "On the aggregation of health status measures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1154-1173, November.
- Groothuis-Oudshoorn, Catharina G.M. & Chorus, Astrid M.J. & Taeke van Beekum, W. & Detmar, Symone B. & van den Hout, Wilbert B., 2006. "Modelling and estimation of valuations for the Dutch London Handicap Scale," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1119-1138, November.
- Patricia Cubí Mollá, 2010. "Scaling methods for categorical self-assessed health measures," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- G. Ardine De Wit & Jan J.V. Busschbach & Frank Th. De Charro, 2000. "Sensitivity and perspective in the valuation of health status: whose values count?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 109-126.
- Wolfgang Greiner & Tom Weijnen & Martin Nieuwenhuizen & Siem Oppe & Xavier Badia & Jan Busschbach & Martin Buxton & Paul Dolan & Paul Kind & Paul Krabbe & Arto Ohinmaa & David Parkin & Montserat Roset, 2003. "A single European currency for EQ-5D health states," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 222-231, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.