Subperiod aggregation and the power of multivariate tests of portfolio efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwert, G William & Seguin, Paul J, 1990.
" Heteroskedasticity in Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1129-55, September.
- Charles Engel & Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1989.
"Conditional Mean-Variance Efficiency of the U.S. Stock Market,"
NBER Working Papers
2890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth A. Froot & Anthony Rodrigues, 1989. "Conditional mean-variance efficiency of the U.S. stock market," Research Paper 8901, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Khalaf, Lynda, 2003.
"Testing mean-variance efficiency in CAPM with possibly non-gaussian errors: an exact simulation-based approach,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2003,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda., 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency in CAPM with Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors : An Exact Simulation-Based Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2002-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency in CAPM with Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors: an Exact Simulation-Based Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-85, CIRANO.
- Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Robert A., 2001. "Order handling rules, tick size, and the intraday pattern of bid-ask spreads for Nasdaq stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 143-161, April.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Tang, Kar Mei, 2009. "Anonymity, liquidity and fragmentation," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 337-367, August.
- Marie-Claude BEAULIEU & Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Lynda KHALAF, 2002. "Testing Mean-Variance Efficiency In Capm With Possibly Non-Gaussian Errors : An Exact Simulation-Based Approach," Cahiers de recherche 17-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1995. "Closed-end fund premia and returns Implications for financial market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 341-370, March.
- Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A., 1999. "Limit orders and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 255-287, August.
- Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi, 2009. "Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 592-610, October.
- Chan, Kalok & Fong, Wai-Ming, 2000. "Trade size, order imbalance, and the volatility-volume relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 247-273, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.