Dynamic Monopoly with Nondurable Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 70 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 2003. "Dynamic consistency and monopoly," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 188-194, June.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2003.
"When promoters like scalpers,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
916R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2003. "When Promoters Like Scalpers," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt52d579j4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bayer, Ralph-C., 2010.
"Intertemporal price discrimination and competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 273-293, February.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination and Competition," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Ke, Changxia, 2013.
"Discounts and consumer search behavior: The role of framing,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 215-224.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Discounts and Consumer Search Behavior: The Role of Framing," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2011. "Discounts and Consumer Search Behavior: The Role of Framing," Working Papers discounts_and_consumer_se, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.