Basic theoretical issues of resource depletion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brazee, Richard J. & Southgate, Douglas, 1993. "A Mathematical Model For Developing Ethno-Biologically Diverse Tropical Forests," Working Papers, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project 11895, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995.
"Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment,"
Papers, Yale - Economic Growth Center
748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993. "Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment," Handbook of Population and Family Economics, Elsevier, in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298 Elsevier.
- Rideout, Vincent C., 1981. "The modeling of socio-economic-resource systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126.
- Aalbers, R.F.T., 1999. "On the Implications of Thresholds for Economic Science and Environmental Policy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80016, Tilburg University.
- Aalbers, R.F.T., 1994. "Extinction of the human race: Doom-mongering or reality?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1994-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Kumar, Ramesh C., 2005. "How to eat a cake of unknown size: A reconsideration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 408-421, September.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Weikard, Hans-Peter & Zhu, Xueqin, 2005. "Discounting and environmental quality: When should dual rates be used?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 868-878, September.
- Lewis, Tracy R, 1979. "The Exhaustion and Depletion of Natural Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1569-71, November.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005.
"The simple analytics of developing resources from resources,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Working Papers 24242, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.