Basic theoretical issues of resource depletion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995.
"Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment,"
748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993. "Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment," Handbook of Population and Family Economics, in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298 Elsevier.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005.
"The simple analytics of developing resources from resources,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Working Papers 24242, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Brazee, Richard J. & Southgate, Douglas, 1993. "A Mathematical Model For Developing Ethno-Biologically Diverse Tropical Forests," Working Papers 11895, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Rideout, Vincent C., 1981. "The modeling of socio-economic-resource systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126.
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Lewis, Tracy R, 1979. "The Exhaustion and Depletion of Natural Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1569-71, November.
- Kumar, Ramesh C., 2005. "How to eat a cake of unknown size: A reconsideration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 408-421, September.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- Aalbers, R.F.T., 1994. "Extinction of the human race: Doom-mongering or reality?," Discussion Paper 1994-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aalbers, R.F.T., 1999. "On the Implications of Thresholds for Economic Science and Environmental Policy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80016, Tilburg University.
- Weikard, Hans-Peter & Zhu, Xueqin, 2005. "Discounting and environmental quality: When should dual rates be used?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 868-878, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.