Rationalizable Predatory Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 68 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Kirchkamp,, 2006.
"Less fighting than expected — experiments with wars of attrition and all-pay auctions,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
0607, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Hannah Hörisch & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2008. "Less fighting than expected - experiments with wars of attrition and all-pay auctions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Germán Coloma, 2002.
"Un Modelo Integrado de Depredación y Colusión,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 39(116), pages 123-133.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2011. "Vulnerable Markets," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Peter Burton, 2004. "Hugging Trees: Claiming de Facto Property Rights by Blockading Resource Use," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 135-163, February.
- Hannah Hörisch & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2010. "Less fighting than expected," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 347-367, July.
- Shimoji, Makoto & Watson, Joel, 1998. "Conditional Dominance, Rationalizability, and Game Forms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 161-195, December.
- Alberto Galasso, 2007. "Broad Cross-License Agreements andPersuasive Patent Litigation: Theory andEvidence from the Semiconductor Industry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.