Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 65 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Reny, P.J. & Bhattacharya, U. & Spiegel, M., 1993. "Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9318, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2005.
"Giffen goods and market making,"
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 983-997, 06.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "Giffen Goods and Market Making," CSEF Working Papers 97, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2002. "Giffen goods and market making," Economics Working Papers 681, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2003.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006.
"Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown,"
321307000000000267, UCLA Department of Economics.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Working papers 2006/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2003. "When Should a CAT Index Futures Be Created?," ISER Discussion Paper 0576, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "The Action Value of Information and the Natural Transparency LimitÂ¤," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6qb079x5, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904, October.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Jose M & Rahi, Rohit, 2000.
"Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 563-79, July.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information revelation and market incompleteness," Economics Working Papers 145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Marin & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness," Archive Working Papers 024, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Itay Goldstein & Philip Bond, 2012. "Government intervention and information aggregation by prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 225, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mailath, George J. & Nöldeke, Georg, 2008.
"Does competitive pricing cause market breakdown under extreme adverse selection?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-125, May.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2007. "Does Competitive Pricing Cause Market Breakdown under Extreme Adverse Selection?," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.