The Foundation of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 63 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Rasmussen, 1996. "Imperfectly competitive factor markets and price normalization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 125-138, June.
- Leo Kaas, 2001. "Cournot-Walras equilibrium without profit feedback," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(9), pages 1-8.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2006.
"Externalities, monopoly and the objective function of the firm,"
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 565-589, November.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2006. "Externalities, Monopoly and the Objective Function of the Firm," Discussion Papers 0604, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2005. "Externalities, Monopoly and the Objective Function of the Firm," Working Papers 1078, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Renström, Thomas I & Yalcin, Erkan, 2002. "Endogenous Firm Objectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Monopolistic Competition and International Trade Theory," Working Papers 200025, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.