Imperfectly competitive factor markets and price normalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
imperfect competition; general equilibrium; price-normalization rules; trade unions; rationality; D50; J51;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1994.
"Profit Maximization Mitigates Competition,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9405, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972.
"Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, . "Oligopoly "à la Cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP -106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Codognato, G. & Gabszewicz, J., 1991. "Cournot-Walras equilibria in pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1991010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andersen, Torben M. & Rasmussen, Bo Sandemann & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1996. "Optimal fiscal policy in open economies with labour market distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 103-117, December.
- Bohm Volker, 1994. "The Foundation of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 208-218, August.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
- Steinar Holden, 2003.
"Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.