Many good choice Axioms: When can many-good lotteries be treated as money lotteries?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak, 1999.
"Decomposable Choice Under Uncertainty,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1207, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "The mass transfer approach to multivariate discrete first order stochastic dominance: Direct proof and implications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2007. "Duality mappings for the theory of risk aversion with vector outcomes," Working papers 160, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Grant, S. & Polak, B. & Kajii, A., 1996.
"Preference for Information,"
298, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2009. "Duality Mappings For The Theory of Risk Aversion with Vector Outcomes," Working Papers id:2085, eSocialSciences.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Finkelshtain, Israel & Kella, Offer & Scarsini, Marco, 1999. "On risk aversion with two risks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 239-250, March.
- Grant, S & Kajii, A & Polak, B, 1997.
"Intrinsic Preference for Information,"
323, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion When the Outcomes are Vectors," Working Papers id:2907, eSocialSciences.
- Arndt, Channing & Hussain, M. Azhar & Salvucci, Vincenzo & Tarp, Finn & Osterdal, Lars, 2013. "Advancing small area estimation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.