Growth, externalities, and sunspots
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 54 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Carranza & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez, 2000.
"Financial Intermediation, Variability and the Development Process,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
21, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Carranza, Luis & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E., 2004. "Financial intermediation, variability and the development process," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 27-54, February.
- Luis Carranza & José E. Galdón-Sánchez, 2002. "Financial Intermediation, Variability and the Development Process," Faculty Working Papers 04/02, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Coleman, Wilbur II, 2000. "Uniqueness of an Equilibrium in Infinite-Horizon Economies Subject to Taxes and Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-78, November.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2005.
"Indeterminacy, sunspots, and development traps,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 159-185, January.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Kinsella & David M. Ramsey, 2011. "A Model of Partnership Formation with Friction and Multiple Criteria," Working Papers 201119, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Venditti, A., 1996.
"Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities,"
96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998. "Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Michael Woodford, 1990. "Equilibrium Models of Endogenous Fluctuations: an Introduction," NBER Working Papers 3360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2000.
"Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1720, Econometric Society.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 1999. "Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 922, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nir Jaimovich, 2005.
"Income Effects and Indeterminacy in a Calibrated One-Sector Growth Model,"
07-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Mar 2007.
- Jaimovich, Nir, 2008. "Income effects and indeterminacy in a calibrated one-sector growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 610-623, November.
- Russell, Thomas & Zecevic, Aleksandar, 2000. "Indeterminate growth paths and stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-62, January.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 1996. "Real business cycles and sunspot fluctuations are observationally equivalent," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 105-117, February.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "Multiple Equilibria and Indeterminacy in an Optimal Growth Model with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," CEMA Working Papers 392, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.