Fuzzy revealed preference theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Peña & Ashley Piggins, 2011.
"Arrow’s theorem and max-star transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Brian Hill, 2012.
"Confidence in preferences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 273-302, July.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers 1414, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Basarir, Aydin & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2003. "Goals Of Beef Cattle And Dairy Producers: A Comparison Of The Fuzzy Pair-Wise Method And Simple Ranking Procedure," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35163, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Richard Baron & Mostapha Diss & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "A geometric examination of majorities based on difference in support," Working Papers halshs-00993015, HAL.
- Stefania Minardi & Andrei Savochkin, 2013. "Preferences With Grades of Indecisiveness," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 309, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bernhard Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Peter Stahlecker, 2000. "Competitive supply behavior when price information is fuzzy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Juan Perote Pena & Ashley Piggins, 2005.
"Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules,"
0098, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2005.
- B. De Schuymer & H. De Meyer & B. De Baets & S. Jenei, 2003. "On the Cycle-Transitivity of the Dice Model," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 261-285, May.
- Lindstrom, Tomas, 1998. "A fuzzy design of the willingness to invest in Sweden," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.