Fuzzy revealed preference theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hill, Brian, 2009.
"Confidence in preferences,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
919, HEC Paris.
- Perote-Pena, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2007.
"Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 564-580, June.
- Basarir, Aydin & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2003. "Goals Of Beef Cattle And Dairy Producers: A Comparison Of The Fuzzy Pair-Wise Method And Simple Ranking Procedure," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35163, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- B. De Schuymer & H. De Meyer & B. De Baets & S. Jenei, 2003. "On the Cycle-Transitivity of the Dice Model," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 261-285, May.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Pena & Asjley Piggins, 2009.
"Arrow's theorem and max-star transitivity,"
0140, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Lindstrom, Tomas, 1998. "A fuzzy design of the willingness to invest in Sweden," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Stefania Minardi & Andrei Savochkin, 2013. "Preferences With Grades of Indecisiveness," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 309, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bernhard Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Peter Stahlecker, 2000. "Competitive supply behavior when price information is fuzzy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 45-66, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.