Supportability and anonymous equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 31 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2008.
"Sustainability in a multiproduct and multiple agent contestable market,"
13013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2009. "Sustainability In A Multiproduct And Multiple Agent Contestable Market," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 151-164, 04.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2009. "Sustainability in a Multiproduct and Multiple Agent Contestable Market," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/84, Paris Dauphine University.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Stable pricing in monopoly and equilibrium-core of cost games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985.
"Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1983. "Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices," Discussion Papers 563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.