Local public goods with mobility: Existence and optimality of a general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hindriks, Jean, 1999. "The consequences of labour mobility for redistribution: tax vs. transfer competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 215-234, November.
- Lagunoff, Roger, 1997.
"On the dynamic selection of mechanisms for provision of public projects,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1699-1725, August.
- Roger Lagunoff, 1995. "On the dynamic selection of mechanisms for provisions of public projects," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 100, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean & MYLES, Gareth D., 2001. "Revenue sharing versus expenditure sharing," CORE Discussion Papers 2001015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "The Tiebout Hypothesis: On the Existence of Pareto Efficient Competitive Equilibrium," Working Papers mwooders-98-06, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Mossay, 2003. "Increasing Returns And Heterogeneity In A Spatial Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rongili Biswas & Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2008. "On the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Formation with a Central Government," IDEP Working Papers 0802, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 05 2008.
- Biswas, Rongili & Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, RÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â©my, 2009. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation with a welfarist central government," POLIS Working Papers 121, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Lagunoff, Roger, 1998.
"A Tiebout theory of public vs private provision of collective goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 91-112, April.
- Roger Lagunoff & Gerhard Glomm, 1997. "A Tiebout Theory of Public vs Private Provision of Collective Goods," Game Theory and Information 9707008, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.