Noncooperative approaches to the theory of perfect competition: Presentation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 22 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2000. "The evolution of Walrasian behavior in oligopolies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 35-55, February.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS, R. & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1992.
"General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotion approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1992057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1997. "General Equilibrium Concepts under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotian Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 199-230, March.
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1992. "General Equilibrium Concepts Under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotien Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & ÉRARD-VARET, L.-A., . "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotian approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1259, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2007. "Perfect Competition in an Oligopoly (Including Bilateral Monopoly)," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2003. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse26_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Sondermann, Dieter, 2009. "Perfect competition in an oligopoly (including bilateral monopoly)," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 124-141, January.
- Martin Shubik & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982. "Approximate Cores of a General Class of Economies. Part I: Replica Games, Externalities, and Approximate Cores," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 618, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009.
"Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies,"
17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camelia Bejan & Florin Bidian, 2012. "Ownership structure and efficiency in large economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 571-602, August.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2005. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Dieter Sondermann, 2005. "Perfect Competition in a Bilateral Monopoly (In honor of Martin Shubik)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1534, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey und Dieter Sondermann, 2008. "Perfect Competition in an Oligoply (including Bilateral Monopoly)," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.