Congestion, travel cost recreational demand models, and benefit evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- Felipe Vásquez & Michael Hanemann, 2008.
"Taste Indicators and Heterogeneous Revealed Preferences for Congestion in Recreation Demand,"
10-2008, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, William Michael, 2008. "Taste indicators and heterogeneous revealed preferences for congestion in recreation demand," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1075, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "Taste Indicators and Heterogeneous Revealed Preferences for Congestion in Recreation Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4rz5z706, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Garcia, Cristina, 1982. "Problems With The Treatment Of Time In The Travel Cost Method," Staff Papers 13408, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peter Schuhmann & Kurt Schwabe, 2004. "An Analysis of Congestion Measures and Heterogeneous Angler Preferences in a Random Utility Model of Recreational Fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 429-450, April.
- Michael, Jeffrey A. & Reiling, Stephen D., 1997. "The Role Of Expectations And Heterogeneous Preferences For Congestion In The Valuation Of Recreation Benefits," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.