Congestion, travel cost recreational demand models, and benefit evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, William Michael, 2008.
"Taste indicators and heterogeneous revealed preferences for congestion in recreation demand,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1075, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Felipe Vásquez & Michael Hanemann, 2008. "Taste Indicators and Heterogeneous Revealed Preferences for Congestion in Recreation Demand," Working Papers 10-2008, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Vasquez Lavin, Felipe & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "Taste Indicators and Heterogeneous Revealed Preferences for Congestion in Recreation Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4rz5z706, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- Garcia, Cristina, 1982. "Problems With The Treatment Of Time In The Travel Cost Method," Staff Papers 13408, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peter Schuhmann & Kurt Schwabe, 2004. "An Analysis of Congestion Measures and Heterogeneous Angler Preferences in a Random Utility Model of Recreational Fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 429-450, April.
- Michael, Jeffrey A. & Reiling, Stephen D., 1997. "The Role Of Expectations And Heterogeneous Preferences For Congestion In The Valuation Of Recreation Benefits," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.