Sport and commercial fishing conflicts: A theoretical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoagland, Porter & Jin, Di, 1997. "A Model Of Bycatch Involving A Passive Use Stock," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(1).
- Ward, John M., 1994. "The Bioeconomic Implications of A Bycatch Reduction Device as a Stock Conservation Management Measure," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 9(3).
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Marita Laukkanen, 2001. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of the Northern Baltic Salmon Fishery: Coexistence versus Exclusion of Competing Sequential Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 293-315, March.
- Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 1997. "New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 180-196, May.
- Jon Olaf Olaussen & Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The bioeconomics of a wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) recreational fishery," Working Paper Series 6105, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Martin D. Smith & Larry B. Crowder, 2011. "Valuing Ecosystem Services with Fishery Rents: A Lumped-Parameter Approach to Hypoxia in the Neuse River Estuary," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2229-2267, November.
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Damania, Richard, 2001. "Valuing New Zealand recreational fishing and an assessment of the validity of the contingent valuation estimates," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(4), December.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 300-314, November.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2001. "A note on the economics of biological invasions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-202, November.
- Easley, James E., Jr., 1992. "Selected Issues in Modeling Allocation of Fishery Harvests," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 7(2).
- Ngoc, Quach Thi Khanh & Flaaten, Ola, 2010. "Protected Areas for Conflict Resolution and Management of Recreational and Commercial Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 25(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.