Structural change and sustainable development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 53 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," NBER Working Papers 6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Piyabha Kongsamut & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Beyond Balanced Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Laitner, John, 2000. "Structural Change and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 545-61, July.
- Lúdvík Elíasson & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2002.
"Renewable Resources In An Endogenously Growing Economy: Balanced Growth And Transitional Dynamics,"
wp20_ludvik, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004. "Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1018-1049, November.
- Gardner M. Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use without Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 875-914, December.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993.
"Pollution abatement and long-term growth,"
1993-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Working Papers 0025, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Gardner Brown, 2000. "Renewable Natural Resource Management and Use Without Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0025, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Baumol, William J. & Batey Blackman, Sue Anne & Wolff, Edward N., 1984.
"Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence,"
84-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Baumol, William J & Blackman, Sue Anne Batey & Wolff, Edward N, 1985. "Unbalanced Growth Revisited: Asymptotic Stagnancy and New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 806-17, September.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996.
"Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel,"
NBER Working Papers
5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998. "Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Echevarria, Cristina, 1997. "Changes in Sectoral Composition Associated with Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 431-52, May.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2009.
"Distributive impact of structural change: Does environmental degradation matter?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 266-278, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2008. "Distributive impact of structural change: does environmental degradation matter?," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Stocking, Andrew, 2009. "Bringing Growth Theory "Down to Earth"," Working Papers 48944, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Smulders, Sjak, 2012. "Sustainability and substitution of exhaustible natural resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 536-549.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2010.
"The implications of heterogeneous resource intensities on technical change and growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1173-1197, November.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2009. "The Implications of Heterogeneous Resource Intensities on Technical Change and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/120, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2008.
"Population growth and natural resource scarcity: long-run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
08/87, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2013. "Population Growth and Natural-Resource Scarcity: Long-Run Development under Seemingly Unfavorable Conditions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 722-755, 07.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Population Growth and Natural Resource Scarcity: Long run development under seemingly unfavourable conditions," OxCarre Working Papers 037, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation," Working Paper Series RP2008/62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Serena Sordi & Elisa Ticci, 2012. "The interaction between natural resources- and physical capital-intensive sectors in a behavioral model of economic growth," Department of Economics University of Siena 661, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Erreygers G. & Ferede T., 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2008. "Sectoral Heterogeneity, Resource Depletion, and Directed Technical Change: Theory and Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/96, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Antoci, Angelo & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2008. "Structural change, economic growth and environmental dynamics with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 13668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anriquez, Gustavo & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 2007. "Rural Development and Poverty Reduction: Is Agriculture Still Key?," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1).
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Sustainability economics, resource efficiency, and the Green New Deal," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 187-202, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.