Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 52 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andr, Francisco J. & Gonzlez, Paula & Porteiro, Nicols, 2009.
"Strategic quality competition and the Porter Hypothesis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 182-194, March.
- Francisco J. André & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "Strategic Quality Competition and the Porter Hypothesis," Working Papers 07.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2008. "Environmental policy and profitability - Evidence from Swedish industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 750, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew, 2009.
"Liberalizing Trade in Environmental Goods,"
Faculty Working Papers
16/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2012. "Dynamic Activity Analysis Model Based Win-Win Development Forecasting Under the Environmental Regulation in China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2012. "International trade and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6235, The World Bank.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2010. "Pollution Policy and Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2013.
"The Effect of Within-Sector, Upstream and Downstream Energy Taxes on Innovation and Productivity,"
SEEDS Working Papers
0214, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Chiara Franco & Giovanni Marin, 2013. "The Effect of Within-Sector, Upstream and Downstream Energy Taxes on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 2013.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Canton, Joan, 2008. "Redealing the cards: How an eco-industry modifies the political economy of environmental taxes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 295-315, August.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2008. "The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Lee, Jaegul & Veloso, Francisco M. & Hounshell, David A., 2011. "Linking induced technological change, and environmental regulation: Evidence from patenting in the U.S. auto industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1240-1252.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Jacques, Jean-François, 2009. "Environmental big push," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5551, Paris Dauphine University.
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Environmental Taxation and International Eco-Industries," Working Papers 2007.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Redealing the Cards: How the Presence of an Eco-Industry Modifies the Political Economy of Environmental Policies," Working Papers 2007.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.