On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 44 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitra, Tapan & Ray, Debraj & Roy, Rahul, 1991. "The economics of orchards: An exercise in point-input, flow-output capital theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 12-50, February.
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "On the faustmann solution to the forest management problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-249, December.
- Raouf Boucekkine & David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2006.
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/8, European University Institute.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DE LA CROIX, David & LICANDRO, Omar, 2006. "Vintage capital," CORE Discussion Papers 2006024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & David, DE LA CROIX & Omar, LICANDRO, 2006. "Vintage Capital," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006014, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Y, Jr, 1985. "Some Theoretical Results on the Economics of Forestry," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 263-82, April.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2001. "Optimal forest rotation and land values under a borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1595-1627, October.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Moore, Elvin J., 1979. "Biological capital theory: a question and a conjecture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 141-144.
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/43077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaps, Terry, 1984. "The forestry maximum principle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 131-151, May.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Germain, Marc & Licandro, Omar & Magnus, Alphonse, 2001. "Numerical solution by iterative methods of a class of vintage capital models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 655-669, May.
- Xabadia, Angels & Goetz, Renan U., 2010.
"The optimal selective logging regime and the Faustmann formula,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Angels Xabadia & Renan U. Goetz, 2008. "The Optimal Selective Logging Regime and the Faustmann Formula," Working Papers 353, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Noack, Frederik A.W. & Manthey, Michael & Ruitenbeek, Jack H. & Mohadjer, M.R. Marvie, 2010. "Separate or mixed production of timber, livestock and biodiversity in the Caspian Forest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 67-76, November.
- Duarte, Clara Costa & Sa, Maria A. Cunha e, 2006. "Forest vintages and carbon sequestration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp482, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazzaz, 2009. "Classical Turnpike Theory and the Economics of Forestry," Discussion Papers Series 397, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Duarte, Clara Costa & Sa, Maria A. Cunha e, 2006. "Continuous versus Discrete Time Forest Management Models with Carbon Sequestration Benefits," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp497, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Olfa Khazri & Pierre Lasserre, 2008.
"Forest Management: are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- KHAZRI, Olfa & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "Forest Management : Are Double or Mixed Rotations Desirable?," Cahiers de recherche 12-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Khazri, Olfa & Lasserre, Pierre, 2011. "Forest management: Are double or mixed rotations preferable to clear cutting?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 155-171, January.
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
- Adriana Piazza, 2010. "About optimal harvesting policies for a multiple species forest without discounting," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 217-233, July.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
- Renato Rosa & Clara Costa Duarte & Maria A. Cunha-e-Sá, 2009. "The Role of Forests as Carbon Sinks: Land-Use and Carbon Accounting," Working Papers 2009.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salant, Stephen, 2012. "The Equilibrium Price Path of Timber in the Absence of Replanting," Discussion Papers dp-12-38, Resources For the Future.
- Adriana Piazza, 2009. "The optimal harvesting problem with a land market: a characterization of the asymptotic convergence," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 113-138, July.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2011. "Optimum forest program when the carbon sequestration service of a forest has value," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(4), pages 323-343, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.