Exvessel Price Determination in the Alaska King Crab Fishery: A Formula Price Contract under Uncertainty?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matulich, Scott C. & Sever, Murat & Inaba, Frederick S., 2001. "Fishery Cooperatives As An Alternative To Itqs: Implications Of The American Fisheries Act," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(1).
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999.
"Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery,"
Staff General Research Papers
5175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 290-305, May.
- Blomquist, Johan & Hammarlund, Cecilia & Waldo, Staffan, 2013. "Time for Fishing: Bargaining Power in the Baltic Swedish Cod Fishery," Working Papers 2013:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Di & Hoagland, Porter & Thunberg, Eric M., 2006. "An Analysis of the Relationship between Fish Harvesting and Processing Sectors in New England," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Greenberg, Joshua A. & Herrmann, Mark & McCracken, John, 1995. "International Supply and Demand Model for Alaska Snow Crab," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(3).
- Matthew N. Reimer & Joshua K. Abbott & James E. Wilen, 2013. "Unraveling the Multiple Margins of Rent Generation from Individual Transferable Quotas," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.