Virtual price approach to short-term timber supply under credit rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 19 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Favada, Ibrahim M. & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2007. "Optimal timber stock in Finnish nonindustrial private forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 527-535, January.
- Brunette, Marielle & Couture, Stéphane & Langlais, Eric, 2009.
"Amenities and Risk in Forest Management,"
14743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture & Eric Langlais, 2009. "Amenities and Risk in Forest Managemen," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA 2009-01, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Bolkesjo, Torjus Folsland & Baardsen, Sjur, 2002. "Roundwood supply in Norway: micro-level analysis of self-employed forest owners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 55-64, May.
- Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Franck Lecocq & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2009. "Fuelwood consumption, restrictions about resource availability and public policies: impacts on the French forest sector," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA 2009-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 1999. "Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-128, January.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Taxation, life-time uncertainty and non-industrial private forest-owner's decision-making," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, August.
- Murray, Brian C. & Abt, Robert C., 2001. "Estimating price compensation requirements for eco-certified forestry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-163, January.
- Olivier Damette & Philippe Delacote, 2009. "The environmental resource curse hypothesis: the forest case," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA 2009-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2001. "Optimal forest rotation and land values under a borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1595-1627, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.