A model of industrial pollution in a stochastic environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 16 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2005.
"The Optimal Management of Environmental Quality with Stock and Flow Controls,"
Working Paper Series
rwp05-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Keohane, Nathaniel O. & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2005. "The Optimal Management of Environmental Quality with Stock and Flow Controls," Working paper 186, Regulation2point0.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1996. "Accounting for global warming risks: Resource management under event uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1289-1305.
- Baranzini, A. & Bourguignon, F., 1994.
"Is Sustainable Growth Optimal?,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Keohane, Nathaniel & Van Roy, Benjamin & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2007. "Managing the quality of a resource with stock and flow controls," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 541-569, April.
- Loek Groot, 2004. "La consommation de ressources environnementales en incertitude," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(3), pages 255-286.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1996. "Optimal pricing of environmental and natural resource use with stock externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 31-57, October.
- Alain AYONG LE KAMA, 2004. "La consommation de ressources environnementales en incertitude," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2002. "Regulating nonlinear environmental systems under Knightian uncertainty," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hyytiäinen, Kari & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," MPRA Paper 38087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996.
"Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking,"
1996_11, York University, Department of Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1986. "Transfer seeking and avoidance: On the full social costs of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 175-181, January.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2012. "Dynamic and stochastic analysis of environmental and natural resources," Discussion Papers 120017, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- J. Olsen & James Shortle, 1996. "The optimal control of emissions and renewable resource harvesting under uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 97-115, March.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Odin K Knudsen, 2010.
"Risk Management and Regulation Compliance with Tradable Permits under Dynamic Uncertainty,"
CEIS Research Paper
163, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Pasquale Scandizzo & Odin Knudsen, 2012. "Risk management and regulation compliance with tradable permits under dynamic uncertainty," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 127-157, February.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane & Benjamin Van Roy & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2000. "Controlling Stocks and Flows to Promote Quality: The Environment, With Applications to Physical and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 7727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard, 1998.
"Regulating Stock Externalities Under Uncertainty,"
dp-99-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.