The optimal management of North Sea Herring
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per Sandberg, 2006. "Variable unit costs in an output-regulated industry: The Fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1007-1018.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Michael Basch & Sebastian Vergara, .
"Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv143, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Julio Peña-Torres(Georgetown University/Ilades), Sebastián Vergara(ECLAC), Michael Basch(University of Chile), 2004. "Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2011. "Social Dilemmas, Time Preferences and Technology Adoption in a Commons Problem," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Richard Horan & James Shortle, 1999. "Optimal Management of Multiple Renewable Resource Stocks: An Application to Minke Whales," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 435-458, June.
- Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel, 2008. "Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 422-428, December.
- Bjorndal, Trond & Brasao, Ana, 2006. "The East Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Fisheries: Stock Collapse or Recovery?," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(2).
- Bjorndal, Trond & Gordon, Daniel V., 2000. "The Economic Structure Of Harvesting For Three Vessel Types In The Norwegian Spring-Spawning Herring Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 15(4).
- Willson, Tina M. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 2010. "The Potential Role of Management Regulations in Controlling Consumer Exposure to Contaminated Fishery Products," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61781, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pintassilgo, Pedro & Duarte, Clara Costa, 2002. "Optimal Management Of The Northern Atlantic Bluefin Tuna," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(1).
- Trond Bjørndal & Marko Lindroos, 2004. "International Management of North-Sea Herring," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 83-96, September.
- Julio Peña Torres & Claudio Agostini & Sebastián Vergara, 2005. "'El Niño' Effects and Biomass Endogeneity in a Harvest Function: The Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv160, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Trond Bjørndal & Ana Brasão, 2004. "The Northern Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Fisheries: Management and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2004.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ikerne del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2001. "Is the Current Regulation of the VIII Division European Anchovy Optimal?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 53-72, May.
- Olaussen, Jon Olaf, 2007. "Playing Chicken with Salmon," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(2).
- Richard Horan & James Shortle & Erwin Bulte, 1999. "Renewable Resource Policy When Distributional Impacts Matter," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 191-215, September.
- Brasao, Ana, 2000. "Stochastic Bio-economic Model of Northern Atlantic and Mediterranean Bluefin Tuna," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp380, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Goran & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2011. "Optimal Management of Invasive Species with Different Reproduction and Survival Strategies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- U. Srinivasan & William Cheung & Reg Watson & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Food security implications of global marine catch losses due to overfishing," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 183-200, October.
- Jon Olaf Olaussen, 2006. "Playing Chicken with Salmon," Working Paper Series 7406, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Thunberg, Eric M. & Helser, T.E. & Mayo, R.K., 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis Of Alternative Selection Patterns In The United States Atlantic Silver Hake Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(1).
- Bjorndal, Trond & Ussif, Al-Amin M. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2004. "A Bioeconomic Analysis Of The Norwegian Spring Spawning Herring (Nssh) Stock," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.