A critique of models of the American lobster fishery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kateregga, Eseza & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Lake Victoria Fish Stocks and the Effects of Water Hyacinths on the Catchability of Fish," Discussion Papers dp-08-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Eggert, Hakan & Lokina, Razack B., 2008.
"Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries,"
dp-08-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Håkan Eggert, 1998. "Bioeconomic Analysis and Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 399-411, April.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Optimal Harvesting of Age-structured Fish Populations," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 24(2).
- Clarke, Raymond P. & Yoshimoto, Stacey S. & Pooley, Samuel G., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Lobster Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 7(3).
- Anderson, James L., 2002. "Aquaculture And The Future: Why Fisheries Economists Should Care," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.