Testing for nonlinear dependence in daily stock indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 44 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, .
"Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming,"
_011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997. "Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Madhavan, Vinodh, 2013. "Nonlinearity in investment grade Credit Default Swap (CDS) Indices of US and Europe: Evidence from BDS and close-returns tests," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 266-279.
- Shively, Philip A., 2003. "The nonlinear dynamics of stock prices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 505-517.
- McKenzie, Michael D., 2001. "Chaotic behavior in national stock market indices: New evidence from the close returns test," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 35-53.
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Kwaku Opong, 2005. "A Variance Ratio Test of the Behaviour of Some FTSE Equity Indices Using Ranks and Signs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Graham Newell & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1996. "Testing for Evidence of Nonlinear Structure in Australian Real Estate Market Returns," Working Paper Series 61, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Graham Newell & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1997. "Testing for Evidence of Nonlinear Structure in Daily and Weekly United Kingdom Stock and Property Market Indicies," Working Paper Series 73, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Shively, Philip A., 2007. "Asymmetric temporary and permanent stock-price innovations," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 120-130, January.
- Kohers, Theodor & Pandey, Vivek & Kohers, Gerald, 1997. "Using nonlinear dynamics to test for market efficiency among the major U.S. stock exchanges," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 523-545.
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Kwaku Opong, 2013. "A Time Series Analysis of U.K. Construction and Real Estate Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 516-542, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.