Testing for nonlinear dependence in daily stock indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 44 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham Newell & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1997. "Testing for Evidence of Nonlinear Structure in Daily and Weekly United Kingdom Stock and Property Market Indicies," Working Paper Series 73, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Shively, Philip A., 2007. "Asymmetric temporary and permanent stock-price innovations," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 120-130, January.
- Kohers, Theodor & Pandey, Vivek & Kohers, Gerald, 1997. "Using nonlinear dynamics to test for market efficiency among the major U.S. stock exchanges," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 523-545.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, .
"Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming,"
_011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997. "Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Graham Newell & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1996. "Testing for Evidence of Nonlinear Structure in Australian Real Estate Market Returns," Working Paper Series 61, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Shively, Philip A., 2003. "The nonlinear dynamics of stock prices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 505-517.
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Kwaku Opong, 2005. "A Variance Ratio Test of the Behaviour of Some FTSE Equity Indices Using Ranks and Signs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 93-107, January.
- McKenzie, Michael D., 2001. "Chaotic behavior in national stock market indices: New evidence from the close returns test," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 35-53.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.