The behaviour of some UK equity indices: An application of Hurst and BDS tests1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urquhart, Andrew & Hudson, Robert, 2013. "Efficient or adaptive markets? Evidence from major stock markets using very long run historic data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 130-142.
- Evzen Kocenda & Lubos Briatka, 2004.
"Advancing the iid Test Based on Integration across the Correlation Integral: Ranges, Competition, and Power,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp235, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Lubos Briatka, 2004. "Advancing the iid Test Based on Integration across the Correlation Integral: Ranges, Competition, and Power," Econometrics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Onali, Enrico & Goddard, John, 2009. "Unifractality and multifractality in the Italian stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 154-163, September.
- Mishra, Ritesh Kumar & Sehgal, Sanjay & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2011. "A search for long-range dependence and chaotic structure in Indian stock market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 96-104, May.
- Robert J Bianchi & Adam E Clements & Michael E Drew, 2009. "HACking at Non-linearity: Evidence from Stocks and Bonds," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 244, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2008. "Random walk and breaking trend in financial series: An econometric critique of unit root tests," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 204-212, August.
- Enrico Onali & John Goddard, 2014.
"Are European equity markets efficient? New evidence from fractal analysis,"
- Onali, Enrico & Goddard, John, 2011. "Are European equity markets efficient? New evidence from fractal analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 59-67, April.
- Kedong YIN & Hengda ZHANG & Wenbo ZHANG & Qian WEI, 2013. "Fractal Analysis of the Gold Market in China," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 144-163, October.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Kucukozmen, C. Coskun, 2001. "Linear and nonlinear dependence in Turkish equity returns and its consequences for financial risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 481-492, November.
- Jamdee, Sutthisit & Los, Cornelis A., 2007.
"Long memory options: LM evidence and simulations,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 260-280, June.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Melvin J. Hinich, 2005. "Cross-temporal universality of non-linear dependencies in Asian stock markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(1), pages 1-6.
- Goddard, John & Onali, Enrico, 2012.
"Self-affinity in financial asset returns,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-11.
- Claudia Sanhueza & Dante Contreras & Angela Denis, 2012. "Terremoto y sus efectos sobre el bienestar: un análisis multidimensional," Working Papers 35, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.