Predatory pricing in a multiple market experiment : A note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 9 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steve Buchheit & Nick Feltovich, 2011.
"Experimental Evidence Of A Sunk‐Cost Paradox: A Study Of Pricing Behavior In Bertrand–Edgeworth Duopoly,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(2), pages 317-347, 05.
- Buchheit, Steve & Feltovich, Nick, 2010. "Experimental evidence of a sunk–cost paradox: a study of pricing behavior in Bertrand–Edgeworth duopoly," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-124, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland, 2011.
"Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 291-302, August.
- Engelmann, D. & Müller, W., 2008. "Collusion through Price Ceilings? In Search of a Focal-Point Effect," Discussion Paper 2008-036, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2004.
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1009-1055, December.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glöckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2000. "An experimental evaluation of strategic preemption," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Chiaravutthi, Yingyot, 2007. "Predatory pricing with the existence of network externalities in the laboratory," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-170, June.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, 07.
- Capra, C. Monica & Goeree, Jacob K. & Gomez, Rosario & Holt, Charles A., 2000. "Predation, asymmetric information and strategic behavior in the classroom: an experimental approach to the teaching of industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 205-225, January.
- Glenn Harrison, 2005. "Field experiments and control," Artefactual Field Experiments 00057, The Field Experiments Website.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina, 2004. "Precios predatorios: Una revisión teórica y evidencia experimental," InvestigaciÃ³n & Desarrollo 0104, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2004.
- Elliott, Steven R. & Godby, Robert & Kruse, Jamie Brown, 2003. "An experimental examination of vertical control and cost predation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 253-281, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.