A cautious price adjustment mechanism: Chaotic behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 27 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Saari, Donald G, 1985. "Iterative Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1117-31, September.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang, 2007. "Distributional dynamics of cautious economic adjustment processes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 389-407, March.
- Tuinstra, Jan, 1997. "A price adjustment process with symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 297-303, December.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Supply Constrained Disequilibria to Walrasian Equilibrium,"
2002-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Dynamic adjustment of supply constrained disequilibria to Walrasian equilibria," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89455, Tilburg University.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "The long-run benefits of chaos to oligopolistic firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1332-1355, April.
- Tuinstra, Jan, 2000. "A discrete and symmetric price adjustment process on the simplex," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 881-907, June.
- van der Hoog, Sander, 2008. "On the disequilibrium dynamics of sequential monetary economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 525-552, December.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process,"
24002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 597-599, December.
- Matsumoto, Akio, 2005. "Density function of piecewise linear transformation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 631-653, April.
- Huang, Weihong, 2001. "Statistical dynamics and Walras' law," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-71, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.