Common property as an egalitarian share contract
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 25 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoder, Jonathan K., 1999.
"Contracting Over Common Property: Cost-Share Contracts For Predator Control,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21657, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yoder, Jonathan K., 2000. "Contracting Over Common Property: Cost-Share Contracts For Predator Control," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Holderness, Clifford G., 2003. "Joint ownership and alienability," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 75-100, March.
- Thomas Miceli & Katherine Pancak & C. Sirmans, 2007.
"Is the Compensation Model for Real Estate Brokers Obsolete?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 7-22, July.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Katherine A. Pancak & C. F. Sirmans, 2006. "Is the Compensation Model for Real Estate Brokers Obsolete?," Working papers 2006-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, C. Leigh & Swimmer, Eugene, 1997. "Some empirical evidence on property rights of first peoples," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Lasserre, Pierre & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2003.
"A Ricardian model of the tragedy of the commons,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Pierre Lasserre & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "A Ricardian Model of the Tragedy of the Commons," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-14, CIRANO.
- Pierre Lasserre & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "A Ricardian Model of the tragedy of the Commons," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-01, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Matthew J. Baker & Kurtis Swope, 2004. "Sharing, Gift-Giving, and Optimal Resource Use Incentives in Hunter-Gatherer Society," Departmental Working Papers 8, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter, 1998. "Privatizing the intellectual commons: Universities and the commercialization of biotechnology," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 427-454, May.
- Antinori, Camille M. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2000.
"Vertical integration in Mexican community forestry,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7kd903jn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Antinori, Camille M. & Rausser, Gordon C, 2000. "Vertical integration in Mexican community forestry," CUDARE Working Paper Series 915, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2000. "Choosing rules to govern the commons: a model with evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 19-41, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.