Job search and information processing in the presence of nonrational behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Human behavior and the efficiency of the financial system,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1305-1340
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1172, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 6375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010.
"School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers,"
24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Santos, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and Vet Theories Guide for Policy Makers," Journal of Research in Educational Sciences, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 125 - 144, December.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho e Formação Profissional - Guia Teórico para Decisores," Working Papers wp052010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "From Training to Labour Market. Holocletic Model," MPRA Paper 26617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.