An analysis of the relationship between probation caseloads and property crime rates in California counties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shepherd, Joanna M, 2002. "Fear of the First Strike: The Full Deterrent Effect of California's Two- and Three-Strikes Legislation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 159-201, January.
- Todd Cherry, 1999. "Unobserved heterogeneity bias when estimating the economic model of crime," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(11), pages 753-757.
- Jones, Peter R., 1991. "The risk of recidivism: Evaluating the public-safety implications of a community corrections program," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 49-66.
- Cameron, Samuel, 1988. "The Economics of Crime Deterrence: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 301-23.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Trumbull, William N, 1994. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime with Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 360-66, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.