A study of recidivism of serious and persistent offenders among adolescents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 1997. "Testing the deviance syndrome perspective among boot camp participants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 409-423.
- Langton, Lynn, 2006. "Low self-control and parole failure: An assessment of risk from a theoretical perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 469-478.
- World Bank, 2010. "Crime and Violence in Central America : A Development Challenge - Executive Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2979, The World Bank.
- Yonai, Shachar & Levine, Stephen Z. & Glicksohn, Joseph, 2013. "A national population based examination of the association between age-versatility trajectories and recidivism rates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 467-476.
- Diamond, Brie & Morris, Robert G. & Caudill, Jonathan W., 2011. "Sustaining families, dissuading crime: The effectiveness of a family preservation program with male delinquents," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 338-343, July.
- Abrams, Laura S. & Snyder, Susan M., 2010. "Youth offender reentry: Models for intervention and directions for future inquiry," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1787-1795, December.
- DeLisi, Matt & Berg, Mark T., 2006. "Exploring theoretical linkages between self-control theory and criminal justice system processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-163.
- Abrams, Laura S. & Shannon, Sarah K.S. & Sangalang, Cindy, 2008. "Transition services for incarcerated youth: A mixed methods evaluation study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 522-535, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.