Racial discrimination in the criminal justice system: Findings and problems in the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barnes, Carole Wolff & Kingsnorth, Rodney, 1996. "Race, drug, and criminal sentencing: Hidden effects of the criminal law," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-55.
- Hartley, Richard D. & Miller, Holly Ventura & Spohn, Cassia, 2010. "Do you get what you pay for? Type of counsel and its effect on criminal court outcomes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1063-1070, September.
- Leung, Ambrose & Woolley, Frances & Tremblay, Richard E. & Vitaro, Frank, 2005.
"Who gets caught?: Statistical discrimination in law enforcement,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-309, May.
- Ambrose Leung & Frances Woolley & Richard E. Tremblay & Frank Vitaro, 2002. "Who gets caught? Statistical discrimination in law enforcement," Carleton Economic Papers 02-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Williams, Marian R., 2013. "The effectiveness of public defenders in four Florida counties," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 205-212.
- Bostaph, Lisa Growette, 2007. "Race and repeats: The impact of officer performance on racially biased policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 405-417.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2010. "Juvenile imprisonment and human capital investment," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 23-33, March.
- Bodenhorn, Howard, 2009. "Criminal sentencing in 19th-century Pennsylvania," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 287-298, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.