Race and sentencing: A meta-analysis of conflicting empirical research results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Austin, Thomas L., 1981. "The influence of court location on type of criminal sentence: The rural-urban factor," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 305-316.
- Carmichael, Jason T., 2010. "Sentencing disparities for juvenile offenders sentenced to adult prisons: An individual and contextual analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 747-757, July.
- Buckler, Kevin & Cullen, Francis T. & Unnever, James D., 2007. "Citizen assessment of local criminal courts: Does fairness matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-536.
- Helms, Ronald, 2009. "Modeling the politics of punishment: A conceptual and empirical analysis of 'law in action' in criminal sentencing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-20, January.
- Franklin, Cortney A. & Fearn, Noelle E., 2008. "Gender, race, and formal court decision-making outcomes: Chivalry/paternalism, conflict theory or gender conflict?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 279-290, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.