Macroeconomic Management and the Transition to the Market in Vietnam
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lijn, N.J. van der, 1995. "Well-being, democracy, and the economic system: An empirical analysis," Research Memorandum 705, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- S. Leung & T.T. Vo, 1996. "Vietnam in the 1980s: price reforms and stabilisation," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 187-207.
- Ferrero, Mario, 2001. "Political exchange in mass party regimes and the transition from socialism," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 365-379, December.
- Kirk, Michael & Tuan, Nguyen Do Anh, 2009. "Land-tenure policy reforms: Decollectivization and the Doi Moi system in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 927, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diehl, Markus, 1995. "Enterprise adjustment in the economic transformation process: Microeconomic evidence from industrial state enterprises in Northern Vietnam," Kiel Working Papers 695, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "The Social Impact of the Reform Process," Development and Comp Systems 0110004, EconWPA.
- Suiwah Leung & James Riedel, 2001. "The Role of the State in Vietnam's Economic Transistion," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-1, International and Development Economics.
- Dutta, M., 1995. "Vietnam: Marketization and internationalization of its economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 311-326.
- S. Leung & T.T. Vo, 1996. "Vietnam in the 1980s: price reforms and stabilisation," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 187-207.
- Diehl, Markus, 1994. "Real adjustment in the economic transformation process: The industrial sector of Vietnam 1986-1992," Kiel Working Papers 597, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ferrero, Mario, 1999. "Heavy investment and high pollution as rational choices under socialism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 257-280, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.