The "living dead" phenomenon in venture capital investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Balàzs Szentes, 2007. "On the Return to Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 12874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Pommet, 2012. "The Survival of Venture Capital Backed Companies: An Analysis of the French Case," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Julio Orlando De Castro, 2004. "The Fallacy of Â´Only the Strong SurviveÂ´: The Effects of Extrinsic (...)," Working Papers Economia wp04-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Almor, Tamar & Hashai, Niron, 2004. "The competitive advantage and strategic configuration of knowledge-intensive, small- and medium-sized multinationals: a modified resource-based view," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 479-500.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.