The use of networks in human resource acquisition for entrepreneurial firms: Multiple "fit" considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruderl, Josef & Preisendorfer, Peter, 1998. " Network Support and the Success of Newly Founded Businesses," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 213-25, May.
- Scott Shane & Daniel Cable, 2002. "Network Ties, Reputation, and the Financing of New Ventures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 364-381, March.
- Busenitz, Lowell W. & Barney, Jay B., 1997. "Differences between entrepreneurs and managers in large organizations: Biases and heuristics in strategic decision-making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-30, January.
- Der Foo, Maw & Kam Wong, Poh & Ong, Andy, 2005. "Do others think you have a viable business idea? Team diversity and judges' evaluation of ideas in a business plan competition," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 385-402, May.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean, 2009.
"Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors,"
16195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Foo, Maw Der & Leung, Aegean, 2011. "Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 124-136, January.
- Baoshan Ge & Robert D. Hisrich & Baobao Dong, 2009. "Networking, Resource Acquisition, and the Performance of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: An Empirical Study of Three Major Cities in China," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 221-239.
- Huan Zou & Xiaoyun Chen & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Antecedents and consequences of new venture growth strategy: An empirical study in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 393-421, September.
- Marina Dabic & Marta Ortiz-De-Urbina-Criado & Ana M. Romero-Martínez, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review Purpose – This paper seeks to review the literature on human resource management (HRM) in entrepreneurial firms. Given the imp," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Vishal Gupta & Golshan Javadian & Nazanin Jalili, 2014. "Role of entrepreneur gender and management style in influencing perceptions and behaviors of new recruits: Evidence from the Islamic Republic of Iran," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 85-109, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.